While "Freds" are productive, they don't sacrifice relationships as a result of focusing too heavily on goals and to-do lists.
Mark ended the interview with a reminder that we all have a wonderful opportunity to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. This is completely within our control. As Mark says, "Nobody can prevent you from being extraordinary.
- The Fred Factor: How passion in your work and life can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
- The Fred Factor.
- Euler equations on Lie algebras.
- Ultradian Rhythms from Molecules to Mind: A New Vision of Life.
- Years Best SF 3;
Matt Tenney is a social entrepreneur, an international keynote speaker, and the author of Serve to Be Great: Leadership Lessons from a Prison, a Monastery, and a Boardroom. US Edition U.
How To Be Extraordinary: The Fred Factor Principles
The fred factor
Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. Give More than You Get. Make a Difference. Build Relationships.
- Medieval Masculinities : Regarding Men in the Middle Ages.
- The Fred Factor & Fred | Mark Sanborn Keynote Leadership Speaker.
- Poromechanics III - Biot Centennial (1905-2005): Proceedings of the 3rd Biot Conference on Poromechanics, 24-27 May 2005, Norman, Oklahoma, USA.
- Fred Factor!
- The Kuan Yin Chronicles: The Myths and Prophecies of the Chinese Goddess of Compassion!
- Semantic Polarities and Psychopathologies in the Family: Permitted and Forbidden Stories?
- Mass spectrometry of inorganic, coordination, and organometallic compounds.
You Can Start Today. Too many people just go through the motions. How can you communicate the importance of "wanting it" in your organization? What are the behaviors that tell you whether someone is truly engaged and has a fire in the belly?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
How do you react when you see these positive behaviors in action? Do you acknowledge them?
How long do you wait to address the negative behaviors, especially with your peers? I just finished reading a great little book "The Fred Factor" by Mark Sanborn, about a mailman real guy , Fred Shea whose passion for his work turned an ordinary customer experience as in "Ok, I got my mail, big deal" into an extraordinary customer experience as in, "WOW! This guy cares about me and loves his job.
Fred Factor Story
Fred demonstrated each day that he really wanted the job by the consideration and care he took delivering the mail. Entre sus clientes se cuentan empresas de Fortune , universidades, asociaciones e iglesias. Mark y su familia viven cerca de Denver, Colorado. Request a Review Copy Request an Interview.
Other Books You Might Enjoy. The Prayer of Agur Jay Payleitner. Blaze of Light Marcus Brotherton.
Related The Fred Factor
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved